- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking
Cancellations by us
- If we cancel the course for any reason we will seek to organize an alternative date within a reasonable period of time. If this is not possible, or you are unable to attend an alternative date, we will refund the full purchase price.
Cancellations by you
Cancellation by you with prior notice of less than 3 working days from the course date will mean that the course will still be charged at the full fee.
- Cancellations by you with prior notice of 7 working days or less (but more than 2 working days) from the course date will mean that the course will be transferred to another PatsyWorkshop class nominated by you (subject to availability), but that NO REFUND will be offered.
- You must provide the payment receipt (provided to you when the course was initially booked) when requesting a cancellation; we reserve the right not to process any cancellations where you are unable to provide this information.
- Your booking is non-transferable to another person, unless approved by thePatsy.
PatsyPlanner & Private Events
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is to be paid at the time of event scheduling. Payment in full must be made 10 days prior to event.
Cancellations by you
- No refunds will be made for event cancellations once full payment is received.
In the event of Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain, all events and bookings will be postponed to another agreed date.
Return Policy of Products Sold
- Products must be physically inspected before confirming purchase
- Effective receipt is needed for product exchange within 7 days after purchase.
- Products can be exchanged if there is a technical problem.
- Refund policy is not available.
- Products can be exchanged provided that the products are unused with its original tags / packaging
- All food products are non refundable or exchangeable
- The Patsy Limited, reserves the right for final decision.
Please call us for pricing details.
Capacity: from 10 – 12 persons
*10% service charge
*No corkage fee
How To Reserve
To reserve, please send us an email with the number of people, type of event you have in mind, date and time. Once we receive your email, we will contact you to follow up on your booking. In the event that the date/time that you requested is not available, an alternate date/time can be arranged. Once an available date/time is confirmed, a 50% payment is required as a deposit to secure your booking.
Deposit. Cancellation. Refund
||Your booking is secured when 50% deposit has been received
||There is a 100% cancellation fee for failure to give less than 2 weeks notice
||In the event of Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain, all events and bookings will be postponed to the agreed date.
by online booking via Paypal, VISA and MASTERCARD
All cheque should be made payable to “the Patsy Limited ” and sent to 7A, Po Chai Industrial Building, 28 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Hong Kong. Please include your name & event date on the back of your cheque.
by Direct Bank Transfer
||THE PATSY LIMITED
||004 848 561866 838
||HSBC - Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation